It’s Family Fun Friday!
Family Fun Friday is the best family friendly blog link-up around (I might be a little biased). It’s the go-to place for busy moms to find inspiration for Parenting and Learning Activities, Money Saving Ideas and Organizing Tips, Family Fun Ideas, Food, and more.
Bloggers are invited to share their best family friendly and mom inspiring posts in the link-up below.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with about 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. With 4 hosts, your post gets four times the exposure to readers. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’|
|Stephanie Kay is a busy homeschooling mom of 5. She blogs at Everyday Family Living where she shares practical ideas for home organization, family activities, books and education, and health & fitness. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest /|
|Sarah is helping busy moms save money on a healthy lifestyle on her blog EarlyBirdMom. Sarah offers FREE money-saving strategies and parenting tips. Follow: Facebook / Pinterest|
|Diane is a Christian, wife and mom to 3 wonderful children (ages 19, 16, and 2). She enjoys blogging about cooking and shares simple, original recipes She also has a heart for adoption and shares the little lessons she learns as a mom in everyday life. She blogs at MyLifeAsRobinsWife.com|
Today’s Features for Parenting and Learning: Snow Much Fun!
- Christine at I Dig Pinterest gave us a two-for-one craft activity: a paper plate snowman and pasta snowflakes. Both are sure to inspire creativity and work your child’s fine motor skills.
- Kids love snow, so what better way to help them learn academic skills than to use snow themed printables? Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs has generously provided a FREE snow themed math and language arts printable packet.
- Did you know bubbles can freeze? Neither did I! Check out how Tara made bubbles freeze at This Sweet Life. Her pictures are incredible! In one you can even see a hole in the frozen bubble. This has to be one of the coolest science experiments you can do in the winter!
- Linda found a way to create new memories with her children using snow – make snow ICE CREAM! Has all of your snow melted? No worries! Pin her amazing photos from Apron Strings and Other Things and you’ll have the recipe handy for the next snow storm.
- Georgina’s son wasn’t excited about going outside to play in the snow so she brought the snow INSIDE. Go take a look at B-Inspired Mama and see how she added a little color to his sensory play time.
- Carrie combined a snow craft with several great snow themed children’s picture books. Books, crafts, and snow – you can’t go wrong reading this post at Crafty Moms Share!
Featured bloggers, grab the code for the Family Fun Friday Featured My Blog badge. Share it with your readers in your side bar, footer or drop it into the post we all loved!
Click over to Early Bird Mom where Sarah is highlighting posts about planning and purging.
Diane at My Life as Robin’s Wife is ready for some FOOTBALL with family friendly Super Bowl party food.
Monica’s highlighting love from a mom’s heart on Happy and Blessed Home.
Here’s where you can link up!
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
I hope that these posts inspire you to connect with your family through everyday moments!